Ella's Bear

Monday, January 11, 2010

Ella's Bear has been successfully moved to our yard! Thanks to the hard work of my awesome husband. His (my husband) mom Ella, well she loved bears. And before she passed away she planted this bear bush in her yard. With the recent talk of my father-in-law and step mom in-law moving, my hubby knew he wanted this bear. He asked his dad and he said yes. It's a good thing because had he said no he would have woke one morning to find this baby gone. Really!

So now she sits in our yard right by the front entrance. She is good size at about 3 feet tall. We are now keeping our fingers crossed that she takes to the move and will continue to thrive. She is a sweet reminder of Ella. Check her out!


3 comments:

  1. Wow, that's cute! Do you have to do a lot of pruning to keep it's shape?

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is the neatest thing ever! Did she buy it in that shape or did she make it that shape? I'd LOVE to know either way, because I SO need one like that in my yard!!
    I do hope she makes the move smoothly too! Such a wonderful reminder of your Mom-in-law! She must have had a heart of gold to plant such a sweet thing!

    ReplyDelete