Baby Onesie Card

Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Is this card cute or what?!
Don't you hate when you forget to buy a card? I sure do! It's a good thing I have my trusty crafty stuff cause I was able to make this adorable card with items I had on hand. And it's way cuter than any store bought card. I found this tutorial a looooong time ago and knew it would come in handy one day. Check it out and all it's cuteness!
It was the perfect card to go with the diaper cake! And I love the fact that when you change up the paper you will get a totally different look. Thanks Laurin for sharing your tutorial!

5 comments:

  1. I have used that same tutorial a couple of times and always love the way the card ends up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute! Love to use up craft supplies in an adorable way like that :)

    ReplyDelete